I love messy beach hair! I wear it all seasons. Here are 3 of my favorite products I use for this messy beach waves look. I purchased the Not Your Mother's products at Ulta.
- It’s a 10! Miracle Leave-In Product
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturing Cream
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray
It’s a 10 Leave-In product keeps my hair soft and also works as a heat protectant. This was a sample I received at an expo. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Line is affordable and smells like coconut. I use the texturizing cream to give my hair more hold when I use the curling wand. I finish off the look with NYM’S Sea Salt Spray and I’m ready to go! The texturizing cream and sea salt spray come in travel sizes if you want to try it before buying a regular size.
Messy Beach Hair Steps
- Apply and comb through it’s a 10! leave-in conditioner on damp hair
- Use a pea-sized amount of NYM’S texturizing cream and work through hair (If you have longer/thicker hair use more)
- Air dry or blow dry hair
- Section hair
- Use wand and curl each section to create loose waves.
- Finish off hairstyle with NYM’S Sea Salt Spray
Have you tried these products? How do you like it? What other products would you recommend for this hairstyle? I would love to hear from you. Leave your comments below. :)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE